Amy Adams Fan
www.amyadamsfan.com - since 2008
Luciana May 06, 2014 Appearances 6 Comments

Last night, Giselle and Prince Charming Amy and her fiancée Darren LeGallo attended the Met Gala, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Amy was stunning in a strapless silver Oscar de la Renta gown, completely perfect! An up-do by Laini Reeves and makeup by Stephen Sollitto put the finishing touches on her look. You will find over 90 HQ images in our gallery:

6 Responses to “Gallery: MET Gala”

May 6, 14 • 3:58 pm

Jmike
June 27, 14 • 2:13 pm

I just became a big fan of Amy’s hearing how she gave up her 1st class seat to a solider on her flight to LA…

Layton Moore
June 27, 14 • 4:42 pm

Ms Adams, this retired military man (USAF Security Forces) wants to thank you for being the lady that you are. If we could just get people to pass it on, this United States of America would be such a beautiful place to live again. I know you have become a very big inspiration in my life and I promise to do better toward everyone. Thank you Ms Adams and may GOD Bless you in every aspect of your career and life.

Neil Parmenter
June 27, 14 • 7:33 pm

Amy Adams, I am not sure I know all your work, but am now a big fan. You are so classy, I am so impressed. God bless you. I wish you every single bit of what you clearly deserve as a great human being. I will search for your work and attend and admire every bit of them!

Ron
June 27, 14 • 10:28 pm

You’re one classy lady. Brought tears to my eyes when I read what you did for that soldier. God Bless you!

Allan
June 28, 14 • 11:56 am

I’ve enjoyed a number of your movies Ms. Adams. But as an old Vietnam era vet, I’ve become a fan of your class and character as a person. I’m very proud of your unselfish gesture towards that soldier on the airplane. You are an inspiration to us all. May God bless you.

Comment Form